There are millions of holiday gift guides for her out there on the interwebs, but when it comes to the unique woman, that girl who’s cool AF, those gift guides are rare. If you have a unique lady in your life and are struggling to find the perfect gift this holiday season, you’re in luck because today, I’m sharing my epic, unique holiday gift guide for her, and be sure to check out the home decor holiday gift guide too. It’s not to be missed.
Holiday Gift Guide For The Cool Girl – Unique Gifts
- Stanley Water Bottle – okay, so a water bottle isn’t super unique, but these come in cool colors, and for some reason, I drink more water out of a straw.
- Weekend Rebellion Bag by Stephanie Wheat – I bid on this bougie bag at the Jackson Chance Ping Pong Ball and won! It’s so soft and fluffy! I also love this smaller crossbody in green (it’s also a lower price point).
- Bougie striped silk scarf – to pricey? This scarf is similar without the bougie price tag
- Moncler Beanie Hat to keep her warm – this beanie hat is more affordable
- Westman Atelier Petal lip and complexion and holiday gift set
- Neon Fringey bag – read all about Neon Fringey’s new fashion line
- Dr. Martens black leather oxfords
- Pocket sweater
Unique Chunky Chain Link Necklace – available in 3 colors
Unique Gifts For Her
- Geometric Floor Lamps – I’m also obsessed with this floor lamp as well!
- Henry Rose perfume sample set – if you are looking for more perfume discovery sets click on that link
- Black and White Check Purse (comes in additional colors)
- Black and White Crossbody Strap (comes in additional colors)
- Neon Yellow Resin Chain (comes in additional colors)
- The black horsebit Gucci bag I’ve been coveting for a year
- Silk Ikat Pillow – similar to the pillows in my home office (low stock – if sold out, go here instead)
- Chunky Chain Link Bracelet by Marni
- Moon Calendar – you may recognize this from last year’s 2021 gift guide
- Neon Green Socks I also love these loafers paired with a black and white stripe sock.
- Prada loafers I’ve been coveting – click here for similar without the bougie price tag. These are also a great affordable alternative.
I’m obsessed with the new Gucci X Adidas collab. Bougie? Yes. Unique? Also yes.
Gifts For The Unique Woman
- Patina Modern Book – if you are looking for more book ideas for the decor-obsessed, check out the Best Interior Design Books post and the Best Coffee Table Books post.
- Acrylic Book Display – perfect way to display that cookbook in the kitchen
- Fuzzy Gray Slippers
- Jewel Encrusted Headband – the price makes it a perfect stocking stuffer
- Dyson Air Wrap – this has been on my list for a year now. It’s pricy, but oh, the volume it brings to your hair!
- Rock & Roll button-down shirt jacket (available in multiple colors) – love it paired with these faux leather leggings
- Golden Ice Globes – these stimulate circulation and plump out fine lines but also make for an excellent treatment for sinus pain, puffy eyes, headaches, or migraines
- LED Light Therapy Face Mask – I bought one last year — it is now mandatory in my skincare routine.
Find More Inspiration For Her
The Primrose mirror has been a favorite for a while now, but the price tag is extreme. Here are 15 affordable Anthropologie mirror dupes that won’t break the bank.
Have you noticed that cute mushroom decor is trending? Check out my favorites.
Looking for styling inspiration? Check out the top interior design books that I go back to month after month.
Make your room a bit cozier with this round-up of affordable velvet curtains you can buy online.
Last Updated on December 5, 2022 by Kyla Herbes