Anthropologie Mirror Dupe – 17 Best Ornate Gold Mirrors
Last Updated on May 2, 2023
When it saves me money, you know I love a good dupe, so if you’re looking for the best Anthropologie mirror dupe, this post is for you. This oversized gold mirror has been a coveted piece of home decor that’s all over Instagram (yes, it’s so wildly popular that it even has its own hashtag), but the price tag can legit take your breath away. So I’ve made it my mission to find a few good Anthropologie mirror dupes and save you a few dollars.
SHOP THE REAL ANTHROPOLOGIE GLEAMING PRIMROSE MIRROR
The original Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror comes in 5 different sizes. The original price starts at $548 for the smaller size and goes up to a hefty price tag of $1598 for the full-length mirror. Yowza! That top price point is more than two times what I paid for my real deal antique floor-length mirror (you can see it in my favorite vintage decor post). Since it can take years to find an affordable antique gold mirror, I made it high priority number one to source the best Anthropologie mirror dupe that fits your budget.
If you want the real deal vintage, great. If you want the original Primrose Anthro mirror, awesome. If you’re on a tight budget or you just don’t want to invest your money in either option, then read on to find the best Anthro mirror dupes for a fraction of the price.
Best Anthropologie Mirror Dupes To Fit Any Budget
- Beaudry Mirror – starting with the priciest of the bunch from Ballard Designs, but it is a gorgeous vintage-inspired mirror.
- Baroque-Inspired Gold Color Mirror a 30″ X 40″ under $200 from Amazon — it would look great in a living room, don’t cha think?
- Metal Vintage Style Gold Wall Mirror – this beautiful mirror has a 24″ x 34″ metal frame for $150 from World Market.
- Kate and Laurel Arendahl Gold Mirror – this ornate mirror is a great alternative to the Anthro version — it’s also available here.
- Kate and Laurel Mirror 25″ x 33″ for $210 from Amazon would look great as a bathroom vanity
- Gold Floor Mirror – pricier, but this full-length mirror is six feet tall, making it the perfect alternative to the largest Anthro floor mirror.
RELATED: Don’t miss this round up of unique modern vases to elevate your home decor and stand out in style.
More Primrose Mirror Dupes – Best Affordable Alternatives
7. French Baroque Style Arched Antique Mirror 28″ x 42″ for $270 – this gorgeous mirror looks very similar to the mirror in my dining room, only smaller.
8. Gold Arched Metal Wall Mirror – pretty much identical to the Kate and Laurel mirror pictured in the first grouping above
9. Gold Vintage Inspired Gold Mirror perfect for smaller spaces at 14″ x 24″ from Walmart, and the best part is it’s only $40
10. Arched Vertical Elegant Gold Mirror 24″ x 36″ for under $200 and available in 5 different sizes.
11. Gold Filigree Gold Mirror 5-foot floor mirror for under $400 – I love all the ornate details of this mirror dupe
12. Gold Antique Wall Mirror – this ornate gold mirror is a statement piece
Best Large Floor Mirrors – Anthro Dupe
This stylish large floor mirror is from Pottery Barn Teen, a shopping source sometimes overlooked for decor shopping, but let it be known it’s not just for kids. It’s a great option, especially if you want something stylish on a budget. This is my secret squirrel spot for hidden gems. This huge 6-foot-tall accent mirror is a steal of a deal and an epic dupe of the #iconic mirror. BTDubs, there’s also a gold snake mirror I’m obsessed with over on PB Teen. It’s a gorgeous gold mirror!
RELATED: What’s an interior designs secret weapon? Decorative boxes. Check out these expert picks that your inner designer will love.
Vintage-Inspired Gold Filigree Arched Mirror Dupe
Here are a few more picks that are not a perfect Anthropologie mirror dupe, but they still have that design style and gold leaf look. I am often asked about the simple arched gold mirror that I found at Rivich Auction House. This one has a Louis Phillippe look.
The decorative mirror dupe for the vintage mirror pictured above can be found here – Thick Framed Gold Wall Mirror. It’s 30″ X 40″ and virtually identical. Here is another because, obviously, I can’t just give you one option – Gold Louis Mirror. Pictured below, they are flanking the headboard. I love them styled like this, don’t you? A great addition to the nightstands.
Okay, I promise this will be the last mirror dupe of the day. Again, this is not a perfect match for the Anthropologie Primrose Mirror, but it’s got that vintage-inspired look for less – the Kelly Clarkson mirror. It doesn’t have the overly ornate look, but it’s still a stunner.
RELATED: Struggling with your fireplace decor? Check out these gorgeous mantel decor ideas.
More Eclectic Home Decor Ideas and Round Ups
Rounding up the best interior design books – if you’re looking for gift idea inspiration for a home decor obsessed loved one, this post is for you! Also check out the new home decor book releases of 2023.
If you love wallpaper, but have a fear of commitment, check out this round-up of best peel and stick wallpaper – it even includes a couple of wall murals.
Cane furniture is trending, and so is rattan and cane lighting. If cane isn’t your jam, but you want more lighting ideas, check out this round-up of boob lighting alternatives.
Cozy up your windows with these affordable velvet curtains – oh, and they’re all available online.
Thinking about joining a country club? Before doing so, read my review of the Biltmore Country Club. You may rethink that decision.