Sale Alert! Shop These 27 Anthro’s Pieces Before They Sell Out
Last Updated on August 24, 2023
Popping in really quick to share my top Anthropologie picks for the 20% off #LTKxAnthro sale! These are pieces I own and love, best sellers, and top-rated. You’ll find dresses, sneakers, books, purses, go-to pants, and, of course, if you scroll to the bottom, you’ll find my Anthro Living home decor favorites! However, due to some poor communication, I just found out home decor and furniture are not included in the sale. I know, I’m sorry. But the cute outfits are still 20% off so no time to dilly dally because these picks are gonna sell out fast! Shop more of my fashion picks here, and be sure to follow my LikeToKnowIt.
RELATED: Find the best Anthropologie mirror dupe here. Yup, it looks so close to the Primrose mirror without the hefty price tag.
Table of Contents
Run, Don’t Walk To The #LTKxAnthro Sale
- Maeve Colette Pants – I own three pairs of these pants. One in red, another in black, and I just picked up a pair of funky plaid pants. They come in a multitude of colors. Oh, and because these are by Maeve, consider sizing down. This band always seems to run a bit large.
- Alohas West Braided Boots – I was cursed with big feet, and my size is sold out, but I managed to track down larger sizes here.
- Maeve Utility Shirt Dress – How cute is this dress!?! Kinda perfect for a hot day at the flea market, do you think? Again, this is Maeve. Consider sizing down.
- Porridge Shine Muscle Tee – I bought this shirt in gold a few months ago, and I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s super flattering and comes in white, silver, black, and gold.
- Long Sleeve Shirt Dress – dress it up or down, belt it, wear it as a dress, or unbuttoned over jeans. Ya, I’m adding this one to my cart. (Maeve, size down)
- Maeve Tie-Front Wrap Tee – The tie has a fun twist to what would be a basic top. Also comes in orange and white. From the reviews, this runs a size large…you guessed it…Maeve.
- Bennett Buttondown Striped Shirt – Lord knows I love a good buttondown, and if it has stripes, even better! (Maeve, size down)
- New Balance 327 Sneakers – Classic, preppy, and comfortable. Sign me up.
- Maeve Colette Denim Cropped Jeans – I’m srsly obsessed with these pants. (Maeve, size down)
- Faux Leather Colette Pants.- presently eyeing these faux leather cuties in both the moss and black colors. (Maeve, size down)
- Original Retro Brand Vintage Tee – I own the tee and the sweatshirt and wear the bajiggetty out of both. The tee is adorable layered under a fitted blazer with wide-leg jeans.
- The Portside Button-Front Jumpsuit – A jumpsuit usually doesn’t fit me well, but this is again the Maeve Colette collection – call me obsessed. This is Maeve, but there are no reviews. My gut says…you guessed it…size down.
RELATED: Heart sweaters are trending for fall! Check out my top picks.
- Katerina Button Front Dress in Black – Angelina Jolie wore a chic black wrap dress the other day, and I can’t get it out of my head. This is a great look for less option.
- Vicenza Foldover Buckle Boots – These boots are made for walkin’. These are Euro sizing – if you don’t know your size, a 41 is a standard US size 10. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. I put myself through college selling shoes. 40 = a size 9, 39 = a size 8, 38 = a size 7 and so on,.
- Satin Slip Midi Skirt – I just chatted with my friend Colleen about Farm Rio. Their clothes are so cute and colorful!
- The Somerset Maxi Dress – I love the color palette of this dress, and the silhouette is chef’s kiss.
- Melie Bianco Carrie Shoulder Bag – I have 99 problems, but a purse ain’t one…that is the only reason I have not added the pretty kitty to my cart. But 20% off could persuade me.
- The Paz Buttondown Shirt – How fun is this shirt?!?! I’m torn between the one shown here and the shirt with the peaches…because I mean, it has peaches!
Top Anthro Home Picks – SADLY NOT ON SALE
Oh how I love poor communication. The Anthro Living decor and furniture are not included in the sale, but I’m still leaving these top picks in this post. Just because they’re not on sale doesn’t mean I don’t love them.
If you’re looking for ceiling lights, do not miss out on the lighting from my closet makeover. Yes, they’re on backorder, but they are worth the wait.
- Fern Storage Cabinet – you know how I love a good arch.
- Eloise Flush Mount – You may recognize this light from the bedroom closet remodel. They are absolutely stunning in person and come in white, ivory, and light green.
- Juneau Velvet Bar Cabinet – Don’t judge me, but when I saw this cabinet in the store, I pet it.
- Lulu Floor Lamp – You may recognize this lamp from my green decor round-up. This is the same lamp but in pink.
- Velvet Lena Elowen Dining Chair – I’d buy these beauties in a heartbeat if I didn’t already own dining chairs I loved,
- Cable-Knit Jersey Quilt – I’ve been on the struggle bus with bedding in the bedroom. Every duvet I try seems to fight with the Phillip Jeffries Broad Strokes wallcovering. I love the texture of this one. Might have to try it. Don’t forget the shams!
- Gianna Grecian Bust Pot – These bust planters are some fun. I love them!
- Gleaming Primrose Mirror -If you want the look for less, check out my round-up of Anthropologie mirror dupes.
- Lourdes Floor Lamp – This copper beauty was the piece de resistance in my Pintervention bedroom makeover. Remember when that aired on Bravo TV?
- Wiggle Switch Plate – One of the easiest ways to make your home look expensive is swapping out those plastic switch plates for something with a bit more character.
- Sonali Dining Table – I was a smitten kitten from the moment I laid eyes on this table. It’s gorgeous!
- Sophie Bauble Lamp Shade – I’ve been trying to get myself to buy this cutie lampshade, but it was always too spendy. Might have to spring for it with 20% off. You can find the wood lamp base here.
Happy shopping! Be sure to tell me what you bought!
Discover More On House Of Hipsters Interior Design Blog
Sharing how I found that vintage marble table in my dining room that everyone seems to love.
Check out the best Amazon must haves 2023 that I own and love!
Don’t miss my round up of cheap curtains and drapes that look like a million bucks.
Giving my bar cart a mid-century modern twist with some affordable vintage barware plus lucite ice buckets and swizzle sticks.
Speaking of barware, try this lime in the coconut drink recipe for a little taste of the tropics.