This website uses third-party cookies for the following purposes: to analyze user visits, provide quality service and an easy browsing experience.
A cookie is a small text file stored on a user’s device to help navigate the site; in some cases, it is essential for the website to work. These cookies contain information about the user’s browsing habits.
Cookies are classified as follows:
- According to the entity that manages them.
- Own cookies: managed by the editor himself.
- Third-party cookies: managed by another entity.
- According to the period of time, they remain activated.
- Session cookies: only collect browsing data during the visit.
- Persistent cookies: stored for a period of time.
- According to its purpose.
- Technical cookies: they help the website to work properly.
- Customization cookies: they help the user to predetermine characteristics for future visits.
- Analysis cookies: allow the analysis of user behavior on the web to create navigation profiles.
- Advertising cookies: help the editor to manage advertising.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: manage the advertising spaces according to the user’s behavior and browsing habits.
In this case, the cookies used on this website are their own cookies, persistent, technical, and customization cookies. Specifically, Google Analytics cookies that analyze user visits, WordPress cookies that allow the website user to don’t have to identify each time you want to participate in the web, the ones which store the consent to this cookies policy, and those that allow you to add products to the cart.
If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies, you need to set up your browser options. The instructions for setup the most popular browsers are the following:
Discover More On House Of Hipster Interior Design Blog
Return to the homepage to discover more on the home decor blog.
If you’re a brand searching for a design UGC creator, discover more about how I create scroll-stopping content.
Discover more about Kyla Herbes, the home decor influencer and creator of House Of Hipsters.