Last Updated on January 25, 2024
Hundreds of thousands of people visit this little corner of the internet, and at the end of every year, I get curious and peek at what you loved most. Normally, I only share the top posts, but this year, I thought it would be fun to share the bestselling products that were purchased because of me. I don’t necessarily consider myself an influencer because I’m really just sharing the things I love, but it was fun to look at the mix of products you loved too!
Table of Contents
1. A Faux Olive Tree Like No Other
The Faux Olive Tree Round-Up was still one of the most visited posts 3 years in a row, and this artificial tree from Studio McGee (this is the medium size, shown in small, no longer available) won the popularity contest, followed closely by this faux olive tree. If you’re looking for a less expensive option, check out the one I linked below in the Amazon favorites section. It’s under $100!
2. The Viral Anthro Mirror Dupe
You also loved the Anthropologie Mirror Dupe round-up, and this affordable ornate gold filigree mirror was a hands-down the winner winner chicken dinner and the perfect look for less in comparison to the real deal Primrose mirror.
3. The Cutest Pair Of Cropped Jeans
Even though you hate me for saying skinny jeans are out (BTDubs, I’m predicting a return), my favorite cropped jeans were a clear winning replacement. These pants now have a life of their own over on Anthro and come in different fabrics and multiple colors. I should warn you, they run large. Size down.
4. Quilted Bomber Jacket
Even though I’m not a fashion blogger, my Fall Fashion Trends for 2023 went completely viral, and this quilted bomber jacket sold like hotcakes (BTDubs, I don’t blame you. I own it and wear it nonstop). If you hate the price tag, check out the look for less I linked below on Amazon.
5. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree
6. Most Popular Flush Mount Lighting
7. Arches For Days
The arched cabinet in the living room was trending hard in the interior design world, and you loved this one from Lulu And Georgia. I do, too! It’s a little on the pricey side, but that did not seem to bother you.
Most Popular Amazon Finds
- 14K Gold Plated Chunky Hoop Earrings from Amazon — I spied Selena Gomez wearing a similar pair and had to jump on these beauties.
- Let’s Get Fizzical: More than 50 Bubbly Cocktail Recipes — This first appeared in the 2022 Favorite Things Party Gift Ideas round-up, and it made the bestsellers list 2 years in a row! You like bubbles as much as I do!
- Mini Desktop Vacuum Cleaner — This might be the most first-world product ever, but I use both of mine daily. Yes, I own two. One lives in the kitchen to suck up all the crumbs on the counters, and the other lives on my desk,
- Kasa Smart Plug — If you don’t want to go all in on a smart home with a Lutron Caseta setup, the Kasa smart plugs are a great way to make your home smarter on a budget. Best part is they are super simple to install and can be controlled with your phone or smart device.
- Set Of 5 Gel Pens Quick Dry Black Ink Pens — These pens were also in the Favorite Things round-up, and oddly, they were suggested by the same gal who suggested the Derma-E scrub.
- Women’s Classic Quilted Jacket — If you loved the quilted bomber jacket above but hated the price tag (don’t blame ya), check out this Amazon gem for under $50.
- Ornate Ekena Millwork Ceiling Medallion — You still love a good ceiling medallion. I have a few, and they really zhush up a room. Oh, and if you’re intimidated to add one to your room, check out my tutorial on how to install a ceiling medallion. It’s a piece of cake!
- Rocketbook Reusable Smart Notebook And Planner — This is the only notebook and planner that has worked for my ADHD brain. Similar to the ReMarkable tablet, just in paper form and a lot cheaper.
9. Champagne Stopper — After complaining about my leftover champagne going flat, my mom bought me a stopper and Sunday morning mimosas have never been the same! This is different from a regular wine stopper because it fits the bottle better and clamps down.
10. Rubbermaid Reveal Cordless Battery Power Scrubber — Almost every Amazon Prime Day round-up includes this magical cleaning gadget, but it first appeared in my TikTok Made Me Buy It post after it went viral. I have one for the kitchen and one for the bathrooms upstairs!
12. Nano Towels Stainless Steel Cleaner — This cleaning cloth was most recently featured in my Best Useful Gift Ideas post, but it has also made an appearance in the Best Cleaning Products round-up. You just add water and this magical reuseable terry cloth wipe cleans your appliances as well as ZEP! Best part, it’s chemical-free.
13. DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt & Citrus Essential Oils — This scrub was featured in my Favorite Things Gift Ideas Under $25 round-up. I surveyed my BFFs and asked them to tell me the affordable ride-or-die products they can’t live without. This list was EPIC!
14. Rechargeable Fabric Shaver and Lint Remover — You know when your furniture upholstery starts to pill? Those tiny little balls? I get them on my linen sofa all the time. This fabric shaver makes it look good as new!
Most Popular And Affordable Curtains!
Half Price Drapes Faux Linen Room Darkening Curtains — The quality of these curtains is insane for the price. To boot, they are easy to hang!
Half Price Drapes Heritage Plush Velvet Curtains — I hung these gold velvet curtains in my bedroom and the living room. The blackout liner is perfect for blocking out the morning light in the bedroom.
Lazzzy Velvet Blackout Curtains Thermal Insulated Drapes — I’m obsessed with the blue shade of these curtains (dark slate). They’re stunners.
Discover More On House Of Hipsters Interior Design Blog
If you’re looking to create a small home gym this year, check out my setup of compact equipment.
Apparently, I’ve been rocking the mob wife aesthetic fashion trend that is going viral on TikTok. Refresh your closet with all things leather and leopard print.
The brick fireplace makeover became a bit controversial when the before and after went viral. I guess you either love it or hate it. Let me know what you think in the comments.
Wanna know how to change a ceiling light without getting zapped? Get all the tips and tricks here.
I’m sharing how to install a floating quartz shelf with a deep dive into the wet bar design.
I shared seven clever ways to hang a picture like a pro, including with a fork, toothpaste, and painter’s tape!