You’ve probably seen my faux olive tree round up, and yes, this artificial beauty is still trending hard, but one faux plant that is still searched heavily on HOH is the faux fiddle leaf fig tree. The interior design world has had an ongoing love affair with them for years, and it’s still going strong. Today’s post is about the best faux fiddle leaf fig tree – specifically, the best places to buy them online and I’m also sharing how to clean them at the bottom of this post.
Faux plants are a great way to bring a little bit of nature into your home, and they can be used in the bedroom, living room, or home office. And if you follow home decor influencers on Instagram, someone you follow probably owns at least one.
Where To Buy The Best Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees Online
- World Market has this gorgeous 72″ tall faux fiddle fig leaf trees
- Amazon has this artificial fiddle leaf fig tree in 3 different sizes, and it’s incredibly affordable.
- Target – you can count on the Threshold Line to have good greenery. This faux fiddle leaf fig tree is often out of stock, and if that’s the case, sign up to be notified when it’s restocked.
- Crate & Barrel – run, don’t walk because this 7′ faux fiddle leaf is presently on sale. Don’t sleep on this deal.
- Amazon – I love the brand Viagdo on Amazon. Their artificial plants have a good realistic look and are budget-friendly.
- Pottery Barn – this is the featured fake fiddle leaf fig tree above in the 7′ size. I love it styled in this concrete planter.
- Nearly Natural – this is one of my secret sources for artificial plants. They legit carry everything your little heart desires when it comes to greenery.
- World Market – hello 77″ of awesomeness! All this fake fiddle leaf needs is a modern pot.
- Birch Lane – this fiddle leaf fig is on the pricier side, but it made the cut because of its fullness.
- Amazon – this faux fiddle leaf fig tree is more of a plant at 3′ tall, but it’s a cutie. Note that it does not come in the pot.
More Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees I’m Loving
Yup, there’s even more! I made sure this is the ultimate guide to fiddle leaf figs.
11. Home Depot – to grow a mature fiddle leaf fig tree like this would take years, and it might be the tallest out of this complete guide. This price does reflect it, but it’s still a winner.
12. Pottery Barn – this is again the best seller from PB but different size than the one pictured above. This is the 8′ tall faux fiddle leaf fig tree.
13. CB2 – this is a 7′ tall faux fiddle leaf fig tree with a nice fat trunk. Love this one.
14. CB2 has this 5′ potted faux fiddle leaf fig tree, and even though it’s a bit smaller than the tree linked above it, I like the fullness of the leaves.
15. Birch Lane – this smaller fiddle leaf fig comes in the basket.
What is the Best Way to Clean This Faux Plant?
I swear, every time I mention faux plants on TikTok or Instagram, there’s at least one person who turns their nose up and says no thank you, too much dust. Seriously? How do you clean your real plants? And BTDubs, the real deal can come with mites, spiders, and other little creepy crawling critters. No, thank you. There are two ways to clean a faux plant:
1. You can use a vacuum cleaner or Swiffer Duster, obviously the most common way of cleaning faux plants. The fiddle leaf sig has large leaves, so the Swiffer is perfect.
2. You can use a damp cloth and wipe away any dirt or dust from the surface of your faux plant.
Best Way To Style Your Fake Plants
Most of the time, artificial plants will arrive unassembled, but they’re fairly simple to pop the branches together. Once complete, you’ll want to carefully bend the leaves, stems, and branches to give them a more natural, organic look. You’re giving it a good fluff. The main thought is it doesn’t need to be perfect. If you think about a real plant, it’s not symmetrical.
Discover More Home Decor
9 Ideas for Decorating on a Budget – the perfect post for the DIY home enthusiast.
How to Make Your Home Look Expensive – learn where to put your money to pack a punch in your home decor.
This post is for you if coffee table styling has you down. Nail your design every time with these tips.
This post is an oldie but a goodie – How To Decorate With Plants.