Best Denim Skirts
Last Updated on May 2, 2023
In case you haven’t noticed, denim skirts are trending hard for spring. Over the years, mini jean skirts have always hung in there, but when the denim midi skirts made their appearance, this 90s kid took notice. In college, I had this fabulous denim mid-length dress from Maurices that I was obsessed with — couldn’t walk in it for shit because it was a pencil cut with no slit, but damn, that dress was a favorite.
RELATED: Don’t be mad that skinny jeans are out of style. Instead, click on that link to see what’s trending instead.
17 Best Short And Long Denim Skirts For Spring
This spring, maxi skirts are everywhere, and it looks like the denim skirt trend is sticking around for at least another season. If you want to hop on this train, check out the round-up below of the best denim skirts for 2023 – some of them are budget-friendly, and others may give you sticker shock.
- Good American Jean Skirt – this mini will amp up any festival outfits and would look great with a black leather jacket.
- Denim Mini Skirt – also comes as a white denim skirt, and both would be perfect for a festival outfit.
- Front-Slit Light Denim Skirt – I bought this skirt after spying it in the catalog, but fair warning, it’s on backorder until June. My fingers are crossed that it arrives sooner.
- Seam Detail Maxi Skirt – how cute would this be with a crop top or graphic tee?
- Mini Jeans Skirt – this more affordable skirt comes in under $20 and gets top reviews.
- High-Waisted Split Hem Denim Skirt – I usually don’t shop fast fashion, but when it comes to buying a trend over an investment piece, sometimes that’s what works best on a budget. This midi jean skirt is under $25. (BTDubs, I love it with those black boots.)
SHOP THE POST
Trending Jean Midi Skirts and Long Denim Skirts
7. Long Denim Skirt – this one comes in under $35, but according to the reviews, this jean skirt runs large, so be sure to size down.
8. Denim and Gabardine Maxi Skirt – if you wanna spend some serious coin, this long denim skirt is for you. Yep, it comes with a warning label. This Chloe denim skirt comes in at $2350 and is killer cool, although you can get the same panel look for less here.
9. High-Waisted Midi Denim Skirt with Back Slit – a classic look that any Dimes Square girl will rock all day and night, and BTDubs, there’s a slit up the back.
10. Chevron Denim Maxi Skirt – this A-line cut makes the maxi easier to walk in (unlike my pencil dress from college), and the raw edges give it a nice casual look.
11. Batsheva Twisted Denim Maxi Skirt – like the chevron pattern, this twisted dark and light denim will give you that slimmer look.
SHOP THE POST
RELATED: Here’s my trendy mom style outfit of the day!
12. Tazz Maxi Denim Skirt – I love this style because the slit makes this feel less heavy, and, again, it is much easier to walk in with that split front. Can you tell I have PTSD from that pencil dress I wore in college?
13. Short Button Down Jeans Skirt – one of the more affordable options for under $50.
14. Nila Long Denim Skirt – I love everything about this one. The crisscross front for the snatched waist will give you extra shaping, and that slit up the front makes it easier to walk in.
15. Front-Slit Light Denim Skirt – I’m an idiot and put this in here twice. Maybe that just means this is the perfect denim skirt. Again, this is the one I purchased, but it’s on backorder. How cute is it with denim on denim?
16. Extra High Waisted Midi Jeans Skirt – normally $40, but presently on sale for an additional 40% off. I’m digging the light wash on this one.
17. Crisscross Mini Skirt – this style will give you that snatched waist.
So what do you think? Are you here for the 90s fashion? I’m saving the stretchy chokers and platform shoes for Zoe, but I’m all in on the denim skirt trend. I’ll keep you posted on that Anthro midi skirt…that is if it ever arrives.
SHOP THE POST
So what do you think? Are you here for the 90s fashion? I’m saving the stretchy chokers and platform shoes for Zoe, but I’m all in on the denim skirt trend. I’ll keep you posted on that Anthro midi skirt…that is, if it ever arrives.
RELATED: I found the cutest pants for spring and summer. Check out my post things I bought this week and loved!
Discover More Trending And Stylish Fashion Ideas
A round-up of stylish backpacks I’d wear for commuting to work, back to school, and travel backpacks, and most will fit a laptop.
Shop this gift guide full of unique gifts for her.
A new fashion line is shaking up Chicago. Check out the latest collection of bags by Neon Fringey.
If skinny jeans are out, what jeans are trending? Here is the latest in denim.
I found the best pajamas that are comfy, colorful, and come in bold patterns.
Here is some carefully curated summer to fall outfits that are definitely for the trendy mom style without breaking the bank.
If you’re looking for Favorite Things gift ideas, I’ve got a full round-up of goodies under $25 for your next party.
Ms. Maisel has 50s fashion trending. Here are a few outfits I’m loving.
Holy moly! Skinny jeans are out of style! Here are 9 alternative styles to try this season.