Found & Foraged Linky Party #15

Welcome to Found & Foraged night you guys! I gotta tell ya, i was a bit nervous last week when only a handful of you showed up, but apparently everyone had fabulous Valentines Day plans…jealous! Y’all arrived on Sunday though and brought your A-game. I had such a fun time looking at your projects. You shared everything from Oscar parties to Valentines to St. Patrick’s Day and many a rockin’ makeover.

As for me, I had a pretty fun week. Had my very first style shoot today at Presidio in Chicago. It’s this shwanky new restaurant and cocktail lounge that will be opening March 3rd. If you live in Chicago, I highly suggest you check it out. My photographer was the very talented Hallie Duesenberg. I was so nervous, I thought I might barf…BTDubs, I didn’t…Hallie was super sweet. I just love her; can’t wait to do it again!

If you remember, last week I was armed with rubber gloves and Lysol. I’ll have you know, the plague has finally vacated the premise! Hallelujah! We netted out with Little Dude having walking pneumonia and pink eye. He was not a happy camper. But as of yesterday, he’s got his spunk back. I’m shakin’ my buns to a happy dance over here!

Before we get tonight started, I just want to let you know I have a giveaway with The Honest Company that ends soon. So, if you haven’t entered to win, go do that before you take off tonight. You can find it here. Let’s get this party started with some features already!

F  E  A  T  U  R  E  S

Lemon Peel   ///   Faux Sheepskin Bench Makeover

Faux Sheepskin Bench Makeover

MORE FEATURES AFTER THE JUMP

The Striped House   ///   Fireplace Built-Ins Makeover

Fireplace makeover with built ins

Spoonful Of Flavor   ///   Citrus Salad

Citrus salad

Hey Let’s Make Stuff   ///   Modern Entryway Makeover

Modern Entryway and foyer makeover

Summer Scraps   ///   Blueberry Cream Cheese Pastries

Blueberry Pastries

M O S T    V I E W E D

T-Shirt & Jeans   ///   Our Little Girl’s Bedroom Makeover

A little girl's room makeover

1. DIY Wall Chalkboard Calendar February 21, 2015

[…] BACON TIME W/HUNGRY HYPO  BEST OF THE NEST  BRE PURPOSED CHIC ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET     DIMPLES & TANGLES  DIY BY DESIGN   HANDYMAN CRAFTY   HOMEMADE BY CARMONA    WOMANJOYFUL COTTAGE  LIZ MARIE  BRE PURPOSED  ELIZABETH & CO  MISS MUSTARD SEED  TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS STRUT YOUR STUFF  SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE  SARAH CELEBRATES  SOMEDAY CRAFTS  LIFE WITH THE CRUSTS OFF  THRIFTY DECOR CHICK  LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE  POWER OF PAINT  HANDY MAN CRAFTY WOMAN    HOUSE OF HIPSTERS […]

2. Sarah@Tomfo February 21, 2015

Hi Kyla, thanks for hosting another Party, I love that faux sheepskin bench makeover, nice texture, makes you want to touch it.
    I’m so glad everyone is on the mend at your place too. x

• kyla February 22, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Sarah! Tell me about it. I want that bench in my house stat! Thanks for the well wishes, and here’s to a great week!

3. […] Linking up with With Some Grace, Life, Love and Hiccups and House of Hipsters […]

4. laura irion February 21, 2015

Woohoo! I love knowing I can party at your place on Saturday nights when my husband is off living it up at the Bull’s game. Great picks, as always- and sooo glad to hear everyone is healthy finally! AND you can’t keep us waiting long for this style shoot…sounds so dreamy! Cannot wait to see. Have a great rest of the weekend friend.

• kyla February 22, 2015

HA! Thanks for stopping by Laura my love!

5. Rena @ Lemon Peel February 21, 2015

Thank you so so much for the great feature. So thankful! You just made my weekend!

• kyla February 22, 2015

YEAH! Thanks for sharing your amazing project Rena! Have a great week!

6. Breanna February 21, 2015

Thanks for the party girl! Totally salivating over those Blueberry Pastries!

• kyla February 22, 2015

I know right!?!?! Me too! I need to buy the ingredients on Tuesday’s trip to the grocery store. TOTALLY making them!

• Summer February 24, 2015

Thanks so much Breanna! So glad that you are salivating over them – they are so good!

7. Amanda @ Dwelling in Happiness February 21, 2015

Thanks for hosting, Kyla! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

• kyla February 22, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Amanda! Have a great week!

8. Pudel - design February 22, 2015

Hi Kyla! Thank you so much for another party! 😉
    Have a great weekend!
    Love & hugs
    Lydia

• kyla February 22, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Lydia! Have a great week!

9. Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor February 22, 2015

Thank you so much for hosting the party and thanks for the feature!

• kyla February 22, 2015

You got it Ashley! Thanks for stopping by ad sharing!

10. […] thrifty thursday, inspiration gallery, frugal friday, link party palooza, the creative circle, found and foraged, that diy party, silver pennies […]

11. […] House of Hipsters […]

12. […] linked up at HOH Found and Foraged Linky Party.  Check it […]

13. Monika Bourderioux February 23, 2015

Bonsoir. Thanks for hosting this party.

14. Summer February 24, 2015

Thanks so much for featuring my Blueberry Pastries!

• kyla February 24, 2015

You’re very welcome Summer! I wanted to lick my computer screen when I saw them!

15. Fotini Roman February 25, 2015

Super adorable blog and super fun party!! Thank you so much for inviting me to party with you! I can’t wait to keep up with you, you’re style is so fun! I will see you back here next week 😉

• kyla February 25, 2015

I’m so glad you stopped by Fotini! I’ll see you back here on Saturday!

16. Brittany February 25, 2015

This is such a great party and I especially love all the features you picked. I am going to add this to my link party page for sure http://www.penniesintopearls.com/link-parties/! Can’t wait to party again on Saturday! Thanks for the party!

• kyla February 25, 2015

YEAH! I’m so happy to hear you like Found & Foraged! Thanks so much for stopping by. I’ll see you Saturday!

17. […] Party Palooza, The Creative Connection, DIY Inspired, Saturday Sparks, Share It One More Time, Found and Foraged,  Party Junk, DIY Sunday Showcase, Bouquet Of Talent, Bewitchin Projects Block Party, Silver […]