Last Updated on July 4, 2023
I’m cackling over Esther Povitsky‘s new series, “things hot girls living in LA are obsessed with,” on TikTok. I like Esther, do not identify as hot or rich, and more often than not, I’m tired and unshowered, but that is beside the point. Esther is the self-proclaimed Jane Goodall of hot girls. She is friends with them, studies them, and stalks them on the internets. Anything can change, but as of right now, this very instant, this is what hot girls living in LA are obsessed with.
RELATED: TikTok is full of interesting purchases. Here is what TikTok Made Me Buy that I can’t live without.
DISCLAIMER: Please read the following in a sarcastic, dry-humor voice. It’ll be funnier that way. Just sayin’.
Table of Contents
7 Things Hot Girls Living In LA Are Obsessed With
- The BOKA Ela Mint Toothpaste – I personally have not tried this fluoride-free toothpaste; before I recommend it, I want my local dentist friend Stephanie to examine the ingredients. There are a few reviews about nasty allergic reactions which makes me question the hot girls in LA ways right off the bat.
- Agent Nateur Holi(Mane) Pearl Powder – My chiropractor and nutritionist sister-in-law will agree with the hot girls living in LA that magnesium is the bomb for your body. This powder is rich in collagen and includes not only magnesium but also other fancy ingredients. The hot girls in LA claim it’s the fountain of youth, while an editor at Vice is convinced this magical dust made her hotter after adding it to her morning smoothies. The reviews are mixed, but if you decide ingesting real pearls for $98 a month is necessary, I also suggest making said smoothie in a Vitamix and drinking it from a wine glass to elevate the level of bougieness.
- Organic Brazil Nuts – Esther says the hot girls only eat 1 nut a day, but this morning someone else on TikTok told me 2 brazil nuts a day. They are rich in selenium which is a powerful antioxidant, can decrease oxidative stress, supports your immune system and thyroid, and can provide energy. I might be on board with the hot girls and brazil nuts. But don’t take too much selenium because it can be toxic in high doses.
- Jin Soon Nail Polish in Dew – This is the color that the hot girls living in LA are obsessed with when it comes to their manicures. I will agree with them. It is the perfect neutral color and way better than Hailey Bieber’s holographic talon nails.
- Cymbiotika Plant Protein – Hot girls living in LA believe this magic powder will support gut health, boost energy, and improve your workout recovery. I assume they add this to their morning smoothie with the pearl powder I mentioned above. The reviews are great, so this might be one I investigate. If I do ingest, I’ll report back with the results.
- LMNT Electrolyte Powder Packets – I can see why the hot girls living in LA love this hydration powder – it contains no sugar and no artificial ingredients. It’s also gluten-free and vegan, and perfect for anyone on a keto, low-carb, or paleo diet. Although part of me thinks this is part of their after party routine and not for leg cramps. Do you agree? Inquiring minds.
- NeoCell Hyaluronic Acid – In addition to plant protein, electrolytes, and magical pearl dust, the hot girls living in LA also ingest hyaluronic acid for skin hydration and lubricated joints. They claim it activates a natural, radiant glow from the inside out. Okay, if this is true, it tempts me.
Things Hot Girls Are Obsessed With – Home Decor Edition
Another DecorTok creator was quick to hop on this series and shared what she is buying as an interior designer for hot rich girls living in LA. She states that hot rich girls in LA are no longer obsessed with peonies. She was shocked. I am not. Instead, they are buying sculptural statement branches. I’m kinda sorta on board and kinda sorta over the branch interior design trend. But if they are less minimal and more a la Eyeswoon I’m all in.
They love Pierre Yovanovitch‘s latest furniture collection. Yes to this, although I’m not patient enough to wait for said bespoke decor to arrive from France, nor can I afford it. It is so purdy.
Hot rich girls living in LA are obsessed with large black olive trees. I’m 100% on board here, but as you already know, I lean toward the faux olive trees because I cannot keep a real plant alive.
Hot rich girls living in LA are also obsessed with putting sheep in their homes.
For the record, I have 3 sheep and have been styling mine in my home since 2018; however, mine are not original François-Xavier Lalanne sheep. One black sheep shown below, one white in my living room, and an Edna Cataldo ram bench.
Don’t worry; I’m not letting the sheep thing go to my head. I’m still not a hot girl. Maybe a cool girl, but not a hot girl.
Discover More Eclectic Home Decor
The Primrose mirror has been trending, and finally, I’ve been able to source some great Anthropologie mirror dupes.
Do you have cheugy home decor? I don’t know. What does cheugy even mean? Hop on over and find out.
White kitchens are not out of style. They’re classic, but warming them up a bit is trending. Here’s how.
If you’re looking for faux plants that look real, you’ve hit the jackpot. Sharing all of my favorites and if you stick around, be sure to check out my roundup of faux olive trees and my most recent roundup of faux fiddle leaf fig trees.
I’ve rounded up 12 cute backpacks for work, travel, and back to school.
Here are my ride-or-die purchases that TikTok made me buy, and I have zero regrets.
I highly doubt hot girls are rejected when applying to a country club, but I was. Here’s my honest review of the Biltmore Country Club.