There’s no denying it, I’m a sucker for a gallery wall. I love EVERYTHING about them! When we moved, I thought the boy might move out with how many collages of wall decor he had to hang. One would think after 3 years I might run out of wall space, but no…I keep finding new, unique wall art or photography that must go in the house. In this post, I’ve collected a few inspiring walls that make my heart swoon.
It’s a great way to showcase a collection…and being a flea market junkie, collections I have…framed photos I’ve taken of my children, vintage panoramic photos I’ve collected over the years, clipboards, antique cameras, random artwork, mirrors, antlers…ok, maybe I should stop because it sounds like I should be on an episode of hoarders. however, I do love that it is a great way for me to view, share, and enjoy my mementos and curiosities daily…otherwise, they just get tucked away in a storage box collecting dust…also, I can swap out a photo or piece of art when I need a change
How To Hang A Gallery Wall
Helpful hints that made hanging my gallery walls easy.
- Layout your collage on the floor
- Place craft paper under each frame and cut out pieces to the same size
- Arrange and tape the craft paper to the walls
- Ask husband nicely to hang them for you
- Sit back, sigh, and admire your wall…and there you have it…it’s so easy, it’s bananas!