DIY Yarn Tapestry

Hi you guys! Happy Monday! Hope you all had one heck of an awesome weekend. I’m just popping in really quick to let you know that I’m visiting Live Laugh Rowe today sharing my DIY Yarn Tapestry. While shopping around Bucktown the other week, I popped into a store and found the most beautiful wall hanging made of yarn. It was way out of my budget, but after studying it quite a bit, I decided to try my hand at it.

DIY Yarn Tapestry

This wall hanging was so easy to do it’s ridiculous! I had an extra brass hoop from my DIY Modern Dreamcatcher, so I ran over to my local JoAnn store yarn for wall hanging and tapestry for some chunky yarn and tied a few knots. I opted for neutral colors, but really any pretty color palette will do. Shades of blush, coral and navy or maybe an ombré of blues or pinks. Endless possibilities. Make it unique and your own.

If you like this DIY, be sure to check my others like these Fancy Candle Labels or these DIY Marble Dipped MugsBut first, be sure to stop on over to Live Laugh Rowe to see how I made this DIY Yarn Tapestry.

Free Printable Candle Label Graphic

Marble Dipped Mug

Linking up with Place of My Taste, Lou Lou Girls, Carolyn’s Homework, BD Designs, The Winthrop Chronicles, Knick Of Time, A Peek Into My Paradise, The Dedicated House, The NY Melrose Family, The Casual Craftlette, Thoughts from Alice, Flamingo Toes, Tags Thoughts, Penney Lane, Winthrop ChroniclesCarrisa MissPink When, Thoughts from Alice, Whipperberry, Finding Silver Pennies, Cozy Little House, Naptime Creations, Cupcakes and Crinoline, Tumbleweed Contessa, Sand & Sisal

1. Kelly April 27, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this Kyla! Super excited to have you on the LLR Creative Team. HUGS!!

• kyla April 27, 2015

Right back at’cha! Super happy to be on the team!

2. delineateyourdwelling April 27, 2015

This is AWESOME lady! So happy you’re a contributor for Kelly!

• kyla April 27, 2015

Thanks Amy! I’ve been pretty excited about this one!

3. Krystal April 27, 2015

Love the DIYs! Where did you get that fabulous pillow?

• kyla April 29, 2015

The pillow is from Amber Interiors =) They are also available from Boho Pillow on Etsy.

4. brendakula April 27, 2015

I may have to try my hand at this, as it is so Boho. I have always wanted to make candles (and print out the pretty labels!) but I imagine it would be hard without a stove, which of course I gave up to have a washer!
    Brenda

• kyla April 29, 2015

I’ve never made candles, but I’ve always wanted to. And I never like to spend too much money on candles. So this DIY kinda worked perfectly for me.

5. Jennifer @ Brave New Home April 28, 2015

Very cute! I think you have a knack for creating things from gold rings. You should do more!

• kyla April 29, 2015

Ha! I know. While I was working on this one i was thinking to myself, dude, another brass hoop! Seriously! =)

6. Kat April 29, 2015

Love this… I checked out the tutorial, and this definitely seems like something I could manage. Thanks so much for sharing!

xoxo
    Kat

7. Leilani May 4, 2015

I love how you remade what would have otherwise cost too much. 🙂

8. I like the tapestry! Very fun!

9. Carolyn ~ homework May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity on The Inspiration Board at homework. I loved your project and featured you today!
    Have a wonderful and creative day!
    carolyn ~ homework

10. Yanique Chambers May 5, 2015

This is great! I love the marble dipped cup. I’ve never seen anything like it. Very creative.

11. 123neatandtidy May 5, 2015

I love this project!! It looks so lovely with the colors you chose! I have to try and make this for my wall!

12. This Ole Mom May 5, 2015

I really love your yarn tapestry its creative and beautiful!

13. […] Yarn Tapestry from House of Hipsters DIY Pallet American Flag from This Marine Wife Blog Office Reveal from DIY Passion […]

14. WORK IT WEDNESDAY May 6, 2015

[…] Yarn Tapestry from House of Hipsters DIY Pallet American Flag from This Marine Wife Blog Office Reveal from DIY Passion […]

15. startraci May 6, 2015

So fabulous! I love the candle label and the Dreamcatcher is lovely.
    🙂
    Traci

• kyla May 7, 2015

Thanks so much Traci! Both were such fun projects to make.

16. Such fun decor! I love it!!! Thank you for sharing at the Creative Inspiration Link Party. Join us again Monday 8pm CST.