So we did another set of printables for you guys. If you missed last month’s, click here. They are in the 5 X 7 format (I’m still working on different sizing options), but I think I you guys SHOULD be able to shrink AND enlarge if you print them with someone like Shutterfly since I gave you a pretty high resolution. So my darlings, are you excited to see what we have for you this month? Excellent!
INSTRUCTIONS: All you have to do is
1. Pick which printable you like (or pick them all because they’re awesome).
2. Click on the link below to download (or on the picture above because I like to make things easy on ya!).
3. Right click with your mouse to save the image to your desktop or downloads folder.
4. I made them 5 X 7 (this time without crop marks so you can make them smaller) (and I think the resolution SHOULD be good enough for an 8 X 10…I need some help testing this. So if you print it larger then 5 X 7, let me know how it turns out).
5. Send it out to Shutterfly. (If you want it with crop marks to print at home 5 X 7, click here for a PDF of all four! Print at 100% on 8-1/2 X 11.Use a ruler and an X-ACTO to trim along crop marks.)
6. Pin to bulletin board, mail them as a postcard, or if you’re extra fancy, place one in a frame like I did.
7. Easy peasy. Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE BELOW (or just click on the picture, it will take you to the high resolution image too). Right click with your mouse to save the image to your desktop or downloads folder.
Which one is your favorite? Do you have a favorite quote? Let us know, maybe we’ll design it!