So we did another set of printables for you guys. If you missed last month’s, click here. They are in the 5 X 7 format (I’m still working on different sizing options), but I think you guys SHOULD be able to shrink AND enlarge if you print them with a 3rd party printer, I gave you a pretty high resolution. So my darlings, are you excited to see what we have for you this month? Excellent!
INSTRUCTIONS: All you have to do is
- Pick which printable you like (or pick them all because they’re awesome).
- Click on the link below to download (or on the picture above because I like to make things easy on ya!).
- Right-click with your mouse to save the image to your desktop or downloads folder.
- I made them 5 X 7 (this time without crop marks so you can make them smaller) (and I think the resolution SHOULD be good enough for an 8 X 10…I need some help testing this. So if you print it larger than 5 X 7, let me know how it turns out).
- Send to print. (If you want it with crop marks to print at home 5 X 7, click here for a PDF of all four! Print at 100% on 8-1/2 X 11.Use a ruler and an X-ACTO to trim along crop marks.)
- Pin to a bulletin board, mail them as a postcard, or if you’re extra fancy, place one in a frame like I did.
- Easy peasy. Enjoy!
DOWNLOAD THEM FOR FREE BELOW (or just click on the picture, it will take you to the high-resolution image too). Right-click with your mouse to save the image to your desktop or downloads folder.
Which one is your favorite? Do you have a favorite quote? Let us know, maybe we’ll design it!