Found & Foraged Linky Party #11

It’s Saturday night, and that means it’s another night of Found & Foraged! You guys brought so many amazing projects last week, it was difficult to pick features. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me this week.

I do have one important announcement to make about the Found & Foraged Linky Party. As most of you know, Grace, Laura and I attended Alt Summit last week. Our minds were swimming with new, fun, and creative ideas. As a result, Grace and Laura have decided to redirect their focus on other new and exciting challenges. I however, will continue hosting the Found & Foraged Linky Party every Saturday night like always, so don’t fret. Nothing is coming to an end. Laura and Grace will continue linking up their fun projects and supporting the community we started. So it’s not goodbye, but their last week hosting will be next week. Sadzies.

The three of us will still be hosting the Found & Foraged Instagram Challenge every Saturday. So if your on Instagram, be sure to tag your photos with #foundforaged to join in the fun. Now let’s get this party started!

F  E  A  T  U  R  E  S

Like The Cheese   ///   DIY XOXO Banner

DIY XOXO Banner

Petite Modern Life   ///   DIY Valentine Logs

DIY Valentine Log Candle

The Hosts of Found & Foraged

F O L L O W  U S  A T

THE BIG REVEAL    blog   |   facebook   |   instagram   |   pinterest   |   twitter   |   bloglovin

AVERY STREET DESIGN    blog   |   instagram   |   pinterest   |   twitter   |   bloglovin

HOUSE OF HIPSTERS    blog   |   facebook   |   instagram   |   pinterest   |   twitter   |   bloglovin

1. Christine January 31, 2015

Thanks for hosting the party!! Have a wonderful week ahead!

• kyla February 1, 2015

You too Christine! Thanks for linking up!

2. Nicki February 1, 2015

Thank you for hosting, I am glad you are going t stick with it. If you ever decide to bring in new co-hostesses, I would definitely be interested.

• kyla February 1, 2015

I’ll let you know if I do Nicki!

3. Brenda Kula February 1, 2015

Hey Kyla, you were one of the features on my blog yesterday. Can’t recall if I told you or not. I am really regretting losing all my music albums somewhere along the way. Getting into the boho stride in my apartment, I would go for one of those turn tables again!
    Brenda

• kyla February 1, 2015

Hi Brenda! Thank you so much! I did see yesterday and stopped over at your blog. I thought I left a comment, but maybe it didn’t go thru. Cozy Little House is one of my favorite blogs. I love your writing style and your honesty. Thank you so much for supporting my little spot on the internet. It means so much to me!

4. Breanna February 1, 2015

So many awesome features this week! Thanks for including my buffet 🙂 Sad to see the others go, but glad you’re going to continue hosting! Love linking up with you 🙂

• kyla February 1, 2015

You are so talented and I’m so happy you share you’re awesome projects with me!

5. […] Linking up with: think and make thursday, your turn to shine, inspiration gallery, work it wednesday, thrifty thursday, frugal friday, creative collection, link party palooza, found and foraged […]

6. brie @ like-the-cheese.com February 1, 2015

Thanks again for hosting another fan-tabulous party! I’m so stoked that you featured my XOXO banner! Over the moon, really! Love your other picks as well! Such ah-mazing ideas! Again, thanks for the super rad featured! You’re a gem!

7. Karisa | Petite Modern Life February 1, 2015

Love this place of beautiful things Kyla! (especially the instagram! I’ve found so many beautiful feeds from that.) Thank you for hosting and for the sweet feature 🙂

• kyla February 2, 2015

I’m so happy to hear these words! Seriously. It means sooo much!

8. […] features this weekend! First, my DIY XOXO Banner was featured over at the fabulously well designed, House of Hipsters. Love this blog and it’s full to the brim with good ideas and fabulous finds (give it a […]