Found & Foraged Linky Party #22

Happy Saturday you guys! During the last Found & Foraged party, I mentioned that I had kinda fallen behind, but I didn’t fully explain. Not only did I have family in town for the holiday, I had been prepping for some really fun and exciting projects that finally came to fruition last Tuesday. For all my fellow bloggers reading this, you know how every once in a while you have one of those amazing blog days. That day for me was last Tuesday. It doesn’t happen often, so I cherished it!

I published my latest I Make Emily Henderson Cry, and thanks to a little birdy…eh hem, I’m lookin’ at you Gilly =) …the REAL Emily Henderson wrote on my Facebook post. Literally, it was 6AM, and I about to head out to the grocery store. (Because is there a better time to pick up deli meats and avocados?) Anyhoo, I was scrolling through my phone and there she was! My eyes popped out of my head like a cartoon character, and I started to jump up and down like a banshee in the kitchen. The Boy looked at me like I was insane and completely off my rocker. I tried to speak, but the words wouldn’t form. I finally just threw my phone at him and managed to say, “LOOOOOOOOK!!!”

Also that morning, Chairish blogged a little interview about me and the Instagram Sales I’m completely addicted to. Not only am I doling out tips and tricks on how to snag the items you want, but I’m also sharing how I’ve styled the items I’ve purchased. The next one will be hosted by another one of my favorite bloggers, Waiting On Martha. She took Chairish thru the Scott Antique Market to find 25 amazing items that will go up for sale on Instagram Sunday, April 12th 9AM PT.

An to really top Tuesday off, I was filming with WGN TV (Chicago TV station) for a couple home hack segments that will appear soon on Weekend Workbench! Which reminds me, I owe an email to Ashley. Phew! That was everything I think.

F E A T U R E S

A Pretty Life   ///   Blueberry Baked French Toast

Found & Foraged Linky Party

MORE FEATURES AFTER THE JUMP…

Mamma Mommy Mom   ///   Salted Caramel Apple Whiskey Cocktail

Found & Foraged Linky Party

The Wilderness Wife   ///   Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Roll Recipe
Just like my mom used to make!

Found & Foraged Linky Party

Cozy Little House   ///   10 Quick & Easy Ways to Refresh & Update Your Home

Found & Foraged Linky Party

BrePurposed   ///   DIY Balsa Wood Planters

Found & Foraged Linky Party

1. You needed to be called out on your awesomeness!!!!!!

• kyla April 13, 2015

Ha! Thanks Gilly =)

2. laura irion April 11, 2015

Hahaha, NICE Gilly! Glad you had such a great blog day- those are the best. Congrats on all!!

3. Amy W April 11, 2015

Holy moly what a week! I would die if the REAL Emily H messaged me, so fun lady!

• kyla April 13, 2015

Thanks Amy! And thanks for stopping over. I always love (and drool) over your projects.

4. […] Btdubs, I linked up this post at the House of Hipsters linky party here. […]

5. on my gosh, sounds like it was the BEST.DAY.EVER! I think I would have treated myself to an expensive bottle of wine and carton of ice cream. Lol. So excited for you girl! ps. I’ll be linking up again when I have some projects to share… it’s been a bit dry over here. Maybe I need to treat myself with an expensive bottle of wine to get inspired. xoxo.

• kyla April 13, 2015

I’ve owed you an email. I’m so sorry. Things have been cranking at work and I’m kinda feeling like I’m drowning. But I’m figuring it out. =) Thanks for all your support my dear. It truly means a lot to me. And the wine idea is a good idea…I’m thinking about cracking one open and saying cheers momma!

6. Pudel - design April 12, 2015

Thank you so much for hosting, Kyla;)
    Love the featured posts!
    Have a nice sunday!
    Love & hugs
    Lydia

• kyla April 13, 2015

Hugs right back at cha!

7. Emily @ Table + Hearth April 12, 2015

Holy crap Kyla!!! Did you ever hear back from her or anything??

• kyla April 13, 2015

Ha! Nope, I never heard a peep. We’ll see. She’s a busy lady, but my fingers are crossed that she’ll tell me something…anything…well anything except I hate it. LOL!

8. Jo-Anna@APrettyLife April 12, 2015

Thank you so very much for featuring my blueberry baked french toast! And for hosting this party! Have a great week!

• kyla April 13, 2015

Oh it looks just scrumptious! Thank you for sharing it!

9. Breanna April 12, 2015

Girlll thanks so much for the feature this week! And congrats on getting some love from Emily Henderson, that’s amazing! Hope you had a fab weekend. XO

• kyla April 13, 2015

You got it lady, and thanks for the congrats. I never heard back from her…hopefully she thought it was funny =)

10. […] Saturday: Saturday Sharefest, Show me Saturday, Skip The Housework, Found & Foraged […]

11. […] Friday// Craft Frenzy Friday// Freedom Fridays// Home Matters Creativity Unleashed Saturday: Found and Foraged Sunday: DIY Sunday Showcase// That DIY […]