Plus Sign Pattern

While wandering aimlessly around Target the other day, I was stopped dead in my tracks by these plus sign pattern sheets. Love at first sight people! Simple, elegant, and just plain lovely! Here’s the clincher, king sized sheets for only $38.99! Hello ladies, get in m’cart! Of course I bought two sets, right? I mean, you can’t have enough sheets. Besides, look at them! They’re adorable! They’re so cute and surprisingly soft, I don’t even want to get out of bed today (or maybe I just don’t want to go to spin class). I digress. Anyhoo, let’s get a little crazy with plus signs…you’ve been warned.

Target Plus Sign Sheets

After purchasing these pretties, I started seeing the plus sign pattern everywhere. I even noticed I had some plus signs in the house already. See, I had signed up for a Quarterly box curated by Grace Bonnie from Design Sponge a few months back. Inside was a gorgeous cutting board by Aheirloom and adorable coasters by Cotton & Flax. Unfortunately the coasters are no longer available, but  the two companies collaborated to offer the cutting board and a grey tea towel, both with the fancy plus sign pattern. Shazam. The two would be a snazzy addition to any afternoon snacking session.

Plus sign patter cutting board and tea towel

While perusing Pinterest last Sunday night, my feed was filled with the Pia Wallén Crux Black and White blanket. Clutch the pearls. I don’t know how Pinterest knew about my sudden interest in the Swedish cross, but it delivered. Unfortunately this delicious blanket costs an arm and a leg. Well, I didn’t quite know that until after I fell in love with it (too late) and converted Swedish Krona to US Dollars. Ya no. Ain’t gonna to happen unless we win the lottery.

I’ve been on a rug kick as of late, so why not have a plus sign pattern rug? This handmade woven cotton floor flair is kinda making my world a happy place at this moment and available at Urban Outfitters.

Plus Sign Pattern Rug

OK, OK, OK. So we went a little plus sign crazy, and you don’t want them taking over your home decor? Let’s have an intervention. No more home decor, I promise. *slight pause* But let’s take a step into the fashion world and look at one more slice of plus sign heaven, shall we? This muslin wrap is actually a swaddle blanket for babies, but I bought it to wear as a scarf. It’s soft, lightweight, wonderful and a tiny bit genius. Don’t want to be selfish like me? Find a soon-to-be mommy and give her this sweet gift for her new little one.

1. Courtney @ Broad&Main February 18, 2015

Loveeeeeeee that print. Those sheets are fantastic! And genius idea for the scarf. Thank you for sharing!

• kyla February 18, 2015

You betcha Courtney! Glad you like them as much as I do and thank you for stopping by!

2. Mari Orr || Mari Orr Art February 18, 2015

Oh, haha! just making time to read this now, didn’t realize you included a muslin, hah! 😀

• kyla February 18, 2015

BTDubs, I now have another practical reason for purchasing that swaddle blanket! I’m so going to use it as a backdrop!

3. ASHLEY February 18, 2015

So obsessed with this pattern! It’s great inspiration for my son’s nursery!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

• kyla February 19, 2015

Me too! Thanks so much for stopping by Ashley!

4. Alexis @ Persia Lou February 18, 2015

Well… running off to Target. Need those sheets!

• kyla February 19, 2015

I’m running off to check out your agate watercolor tutorial! Thanks for stopping by Alexis!

5. Mrs. White Twig February 18, 2015

Who needs a baby when you can wear it yourself! Love, love, love the muslin “scarf” 🙂

• kyla February 19, 2015

I know right!!!! HAHAHA

6. Karisa | Petite Modern Life February 18, 2015

I totally took a picture of the sheets the other day when I was in target…. Sigh… Oh plus signs, I love you.. The only reason I didn’t get them was because our bedroom is not in the decorating/remodeling stage yet and I’d feel guilty/get in trouble for buying anything fancy for it ;)) buuuttt.. it would never hurt to have them on hand for the future! 😉 Good to know they’re soft! I seriously wished the had a duvet cover in the same… I’m going to check online ASAP 🙂

• kyla February 19, 2015

I seriously love them sooooo much!

7. Jennifer @ Brave New Home February 19, 2015

What a great set of sheets! I love that the crosses are so small that they almost look like polka dots. The crosses always remind me of a pharmacy (I think it’s more of a non-US association) so I haven’t quite jumped on the bandwagon quite yet.

• kyla February 20, 2015

Yes, they do look a little apthoteka. Whenever we are in Europe I see the green cross everywhere.

8. Crissy (@daintyfawn) February 20, 2015

I can’t wait to start decorating my future apartment! haha I really love the bed sheets 😀

• kyla February 20, 2015

Thanks so much for stopping by Crissy!!!

• kyla February 21, 2015

Decorating a fresh clean slate is so much fun!

9. amanda | vintage modern love February 20, 2015

i was lucky enough to pick up the full bed size pia wallen cross blanket for an insanely cheap price from urban outfitters last year. $90 instead of $260!! i don’t know if it was a pricing glitch on their part, but i didn’t ask questions as i hurried to pay for it before it sold out! also, just bought these sheets from target. i love them! 🙂

• kyla February 21, 2015

Oh you lucky girl! I’m soooo jealous!

10. Alex February 21, 2015

I swear I scoured every Target in our area and they’re not here. Well, Canada that is. You’d think they’d make more!! I am going to have to order them to family in the US instead. I am a recovering Swiss Cross addict.

Found your blog via Jen @BraveNewHom – I can see why she recommended it. 🙂

• kyla February 21, 2015

Jen is too sweet! I was so appreciative of her shoutout. Thank you so much for stopping by Alex…and if you can’t find a way to get the sheets, let me know and we will figure something out =)

11. Alex February 27, 2015

Kyla! You totally inspired me.

I was at Target the other day, and because they are closing in Canada everything is on sale. I scooped up a white and black plus sign patterned shower curtain for $9. I’m on the fence… use it as a shower curtain, or create something new with it?

Decisions, decisions…

12. Pam September 18, 2015

Do you have a thick mattress? We do and unless we get the deep pocket sheets they pop off the corners. Do you have issues with this? I want them so badly but it drives my hubby crazy.

• kyla September 18, 2015

I don’t actually. We just recently replaced our thick mattress and was so excited that I could finally buy normal sheets again! BUT, I put our old mattress in the guest room and my mom found some awesome deep pocket sheets at Target. They have extra elastic around the corners. They are the only ones I’ve found that don’t pop off. I think they are by Threshold.