Found & Foraged Linky Party #12

Hello my lovelies! How are you tonight? I’m back to my old routine again…finally! The boy traveled for a couple weeks to Nashville and San Antonio, and as you already know, I was in Salt Lake City the other week. Yes, I know…I really need to do a post-Alt round-up. But, every time I sit down to write it, it winds up being a full on novel. I’m still not sure where to start. I will tell you this though, I’m happy to be done with all of that travel craziness! Finally, this past week was just plain old boring, and THAT was awesome. There’s something to be said about routine. Sometimes I complain because we don’t have enough adventure in our lives, but normal can be quite calming.

If you guys were here last week, you probably read the big announcement of Grace and Laura leaving the party. But I’m here to stay, so every Saturday night you’ll need to come here to keep the Found & Foraged party rockin’. With that being said, we had a FANTASTIC turn out last week. You guys brought everything from DIYs to Valentine’s Day posts to amazing recipes to room makeovers. We loved it all! I can’t wait to see everyone’s projects this week. And in case anyone was questioning next Saturday, yes, I will be here on Valentine’s Day night partying with you. My only plans are to celebrate V-Day Found & Foraged style…oh how romantic, ha!

If you haven’t visited my Getting to Know You, Getting to Know Me post, you should. I write this post once every few months to catch up with old and new readers. I answer a few questions and then cross my fingers and hope you answer them in the comment section as well. So, after you’re done linking up and visiting a few pages, be sure to check out that super fun post. I’d love to hear from you. So let’s get to the features already, huh?

F  E  A  T  U  R  E  S

Kraft Mint   ///   Personalized Moleskin Journals

personalized moleskin journal

MORE AFTER THE JUMP

Designs by Miss Mandee   ///   Free 2015 Desktop Calendars

free 2015 desktop wallpaper calendar

Colour Saturated Life   ///   Our Home: Hallway Alcove

Hallway Alcove Design Makeover

Beachwood Place   ///   Redesigned Dining Room

dining room makeover

Delineate Your Dwelling   ///   Leather Cuffed Glass

leather cuffed glass

The Frugal Foodie Mama   ///   Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Mouse Cake

triple chocolate peanut butter mouse cake

Sweet Parrish Place   ///   Style Vol 12

plaid-tweed-skirt

1. Love those journals!! So cool. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great (rest of the) weekend!

• kyla February 8, 2015

Lady! I’m loving that new bathroom…You’re house is looking so amazing, you might just find my on your doorstep ready to move in. OK, maybe not because that would be creepy, but you know what I mean =)

2. Donna Wilkes February 7, 2015

Great features – great party! Thanks.

• kyla February 8, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Donna! I love your latest finds!

3. Amy W February 7, 2015

Thank you so much for featuring my leather cuffed glass tonight! Excited to start linking up at this party each week.

• kyla February 8, 2015

Hi Amy! Thanks for linking up! Your DIYs are always a hit over here.

4. Shirley February 7, 2015

Thank you so much for featuring my dining room! Have a great weekend x

• kyla February 8, 2015

You betcha Shirley! Your space looks wonderful!

5. Thanks for the feature Kyla! xo

• kyla February 8, 2015

You betcha Gilly! You did such a great job! I’m smitten!

6. […] Linking up with: work it wednesday, february before and after, thrifty thursday, your turn to shine, think and make thursday, inspiration gallery, frugal friday, SITS linky, found and foraged […]

7. Nicki February 7, 2015

Thanks so much for the feature tonight! What a pleasant surprise, and a thrifted tweed skirt, who would have thought? Have a great Sunday!

• kyla February 8, 2015

I love the skirt! It’s super cute!

8. […] with House of Hipsters,  Shabby Nest, French Country Cottage, Craftberry Bush, and Kim […]

9. […] post was shared at Allergy Free Wednesdays, Awesome Life Friday, Five Friday Finds, Found & Foraged, Fridays Unfolded, From the Farm, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten-Free […]

10. […] is shared at Found & Foraged, Saturday Night Fever, Simple Saturdays, Simply Natural […]

11. Tyler @ The Striped House February 8, 2015

Yes, please – do a wrap up of Alt! I have wanted to go every year, but could never make it work. I’m bummed about no Alt for Everyone this year. I always loved those. Thanks for hosting lady, see ya next weekend!

• kyla February 8, 2015

It was such a great time girl! You must go. It was such an incredible experience. It’s hard to put into words.

12. Valentine's Day Donuts February 8, 2015

[…] post is featured on the Found Foraged link party. Check it […]

13. Tanya February 8, 2015

So your profile pic is awesome and I want your shirt:) thank you so much and another party Kyla!! Xo

• kyla February 9, 2015

Thanks so much Tanya! You are too sweet!

14. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama February 9, 2015

I am honored to have my Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cake featured with so many other wonderful posts- thank you! 🙂 And thank you for hosting each week as well- have a fabulous week!

• kyla February 9, 2015

I’m so happy you shared it! I’ve been drooling over your post for days!

15. […] Retreat// Frugal Friday// Craft Frenzy Friday// Freedom Friday// Furniture Feature Friday Saturday: Found and Foraged// Show Me Saturdays// Sunday: DIY Sunday Showcase// That DIY Party Monday: Motivational Monday// […]