Found & Foraged Linky Party #16

Oh home decor, you’re a tricky little bugger. Last week a reader advised me to take a step back from my bedroom makeover. I took that advice, and I’m glad I did. Thankful for your comments, I’m seeing this room with much more clarity. A couple weeks ago, I was shaking the Magic 8 Ball and asking if I’d get thru this one. It replied, “Don’t Count On It”, but today it said, “As I See It Yes”. Ha, I kid. I really don’t plan my home decor around a Magic 8 Ball, but if I did, it might keep things interesting around the house, that’s for sure!

Anyhoo, last Saturday, I wound up stopping into Scout and Brimfield and found this cute Saarinen side table. Once I finally dragged it out of the car, the white was popping and the round shape was softening the space. Yahtzee! I also made you guys a mixtape last Wednesday. It’s something I do every so often to mix things up around here. If you take a listen, you’ll have to tell me how you like it. I also received my style shoot photos from Hallie. I’m really excited to share them with you; be on the lookout for that post next week. I’m also working on another “I Make Emily Henderson Cry” post.

But enough about me, let’s get to this linky party already! Welcome to Found & Foraged you guys! I’m so happy you made it. Last week we got off to a really slow start, but wound up with over 180 link ups by Wednesday. So I’m going to take a poll. Do you guys like Saturday night linky parties? Or is Saturday night one of those personal funday nights? If you want to move it, we can always move it. You let me know. So what have you been working on? Spring cleaning? St. Pat’s parties? Home decor? A cool DIY? I can’t wait to see! Link it up!

F  E  A  T  U  R  E  S

Petite Modern Life   ///   Black, White and Gold Office Makeover

Home Decor - Office Makeover

MORE FEATURES AND LINK UP AFTER THE JUMP…

Table And Hearth   ///   Magazine Holder DIY

Home Decor - DIY Magazine Holder

Penny Lane Kitchen   ///   Almond Joy Macaroons

Almond Joy Macaroons

Delineate Your Dwelling   ///   Watercolor Agate Slice Tutorial by Persia Lou

Home Decor Watercolor Agate Slice tutorial

M O S T    V I E W E D

Colour Saturated Life   ///   Living Room Update Home Decor

Home Decor - Living Room Makeover

1. Ashley@Biggerthanthethreeofus February 28, 2015

I love that office reveal… jaw dropping. Personally, I love the linkup on Saturday night (but maybe its because we are always home…?). Can’t wait to see your style post this week!

• kyla March 1, 2015

The office reveal is awesome. She did sooooo good! And majority is saying to keep Saturday night, so Saturday nights are here to stay! Thanks for the feedback! And it is great for me too. In case I’m running behind, I get the full day to write the post =)

2. laura irion February 28, 2015

Party time! Excellent!! So, I was so curious to see what you would feature this week- last week there were SO many good ones!! I love everything here. LOVE. Those black office walls are to die for. And you pose a great question, about the party night. I do like Saturdays, mostly because I feel like I always have a party to go to! Ha! Weekdays always seem more hectic and it feels like I have more time to enjoy a good blog party on the weekend. But I’ll be here whenever you choose to do it girl! Love ya! Have a great week.

• kyla March 1, 2015

Laura! I’m so glad you linked up! Majority is saying that Saturday nights are here to stay! Party on Wayne!

3. Breanna February 28, 2015

oh that office makeover though…gorg. Thanks for the party! Enjoy your weekend! xo

• kyla March 1, 2015

She did such a good job, right? A-MAZING!

4. Gilly @ Colour Saturated Life February 28, 2015

Thanks for the feature Kyla! I would love to have it stay this time it is Sunday midday in Oz which is perfect for me….but I suppose you have to do what is best for the majority!

• kyla March 1, 2015

I think majority is saying Saturday nights (your Sunday midday) are here to stay! And YEAH for features! It’s such a great room! I absolutely adore it.

5. Nicki @ T-shirt & Jeans February 28, 2015

We just caught part of a Simpson’s episode where Bart was using a magic 8 ball, and I thought, “oh yea…I remember those” -haha! He wasn’t decorating, but you and Bart may be on to something… ;). As for Saturday night, I am usually out on the town partying hard. Actually, I’m usually just getting the kids to bed, and then I head over to the computer and link-up. And, Alice’s party is the same time, which makes it quite convenient to link to both. Link link! Whatever you decide, I’m always linking something at some time, so I’ll be here. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• kyla March 1, 2015

I think from the feedback I’m getting on Saturday nights, we are here to stay =) Ha! And who knew Bart and I had the same decision making process. LOL. I’m so glad you make it since I know you were out hitting the town…tee, hee. I guess this is what happens when you have babies, huh?

6. […] This post was shared at: Feathered Nest Friday, Creative Spark, Found & Foraged […]

7. […] This post was shared at: Found & Foraged […]

8. Thanks for hosting! p.s. I like a Sat night party!

• kyla March 1, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Cynthia! Have a great week!

9. Thanks for hosting another fab link party! Love the home makeovers! So much inspiration! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• kyla March 1, 2015

Thanks for stopping by Brie! Have a great week!

10. You are a gem of a person! Also, I never owned a magic eight ball, but I remember it would be the first thing my sisters and I would run to play with at any of those vacation funny store stops. I learned all I ever needed to know about middle school dating decisions from those. *sigh*
    Also, I like Saturdays! I can do it at my own pace come glorious Sunday morning. We just need to get the word out about your party more. Let me know how I can help! (fb, re-gramming, tagging, whatever!)

• kyla March 1, 2015

I think majority is saying Saturday stays. So Saturday it is. And i’ll never ague with regramming and Facebooking =) Ha! This week was much better then last week. I think with Grace and Laura not hosting it is kinda throwing every one through a loop, ya know. But back to your office…IT IS A-MAZING!!!!! Like I am ready to move in. You did such an incredible job!

11. […] and make thursday, your turn to shine, frugal friday, creative collection, link party palooza, found and foraged, finding silver pennies, bewitchin’ projects, that DIY […]

12. […] Sharing at Best of the Nest, Furniture Friday, Silver Pennies Sundays, Sundays at Home, Found & Foraged […]

13. cassie March 1, 2015

iLOVE that office!

14. […] (If you’d like to see some other beautiful things, go check out the linky party at houseofhipsters.com from Saturday night, which you can find here.) […]

15. Monika Bourderioux March 3, 2015

Bonjour everybody! I am sharing with you 100% hand made gift from hand made fabrics.Thanks for hosting this party.

• kyla March 3, 2015

Bonjour Monika! Your project is so fun! Thank you so much for linking up!

16. Kathy@The Daily Nest March 3, 2015

Hi Thanks for the invite! Love your blog and great party! I’ll be stopping by frequently! Have a great day! Xo Kathy@The Daily Nest

• kyla March 3, 2015

I’m so happy you stopped by Kathy! Thanks for linking up! Have a great week!

17. Emily @ Table & Hearth March 3, 2015

So I totes thought I thanked you for my feature but nope. Ugh, must have been absorbed into our Breaking Bad binge-watching that night. Soooo THANK YOU for featuring my little magazine holder! I heart you and your party, like alot.

• kyla March 3, 2015

Oh you are very welcome my dear! It’s so cool. And I can’t believe I had no idea about your party! I’ll be sure to return. Hope you are having a good day my dear =)

18. emily March 5, 2015

i’m terrible at this kinda stuff…so i’m gonna ask a stupid/silly question. how do i link my post to this post? I’m sure it’s simple…i just have never done it! any tips for the clueless?

• kyla March 5, 2015

Okay, that is not a silly question at all. My linky party only runs from Saturday at 8PM to Wednesday 12PM, CST. So if you came today, the link up would be closed, and it won’t allow you to link up. Boo. I’m sorry! BUT, I’ll be hosting another linky party this Saturday at 8PM again. Just stop back between then and the following Wednesday. There should be a blue button at the bottom that says, “ADD AN INLINKZ” or something like that. Click on that. It will take you to a new page. Enter the link of your post, what you want to name it and your email address. Pick your photo and press OK. You should be all set. Just make sure to link back to me for a chance to be featured =) If you have any questions, write me back.

• emily March 5, 2015

thanks so much! so, i add my link via the blue button. how do i link back to you…on my own blog? thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly!

• kyla March 7, 2015

I’m so sorry Emily! I forgot to reply! To link back this is what I like to do. Go to your blog post and at the very bottom add House Of Hipsters and link it to the URL you linked up to. You can see an example here if you scroll to the bottom of the post before the comment section http://houseofhipsters.com/2015/03/i-used-to-be-punk-rock-style/

19. […] HOH | Found & Foraged Link Party (2/28/15) […]