10 Bargain Buys Under $100

Man oh man you guys, the last couple weeks have been nutso in this hipster house. I swear, I should have just posted a sign outside the door that read, “Beware. The Plague”. If someone wasn’t sneezing or couching the other was barfing. Oh the humanity! I don’t think anything sucks worse then being sick while your kids are sick.

Anyhoo, I’ve really been trying to save money these days. And man-oh-man is it putting a damper on my shopping habits. I rarely seen my dear BFF the UPS man. I miss him so. In fact, I hear his truck pass the house and yearn to see his lovely face asking me to sign here. *sigh* But it got me thinking. Girl, you’ve got friends with super supreme style that are under the same budget restraints. You got this! So grab your pocketbooks lovely because I’ve been busy searching high and low for stylish bargain buys that won’t break the bank. Ready? And, go!

10 bargain buys under $100More after the jump…

10 bargain buys under $100

Now, if I remember correctly there isn’t anything over $75 on this list unless you include tax. I’d say, not too shabby. So Santa, if you’re reading this, I want one of each please! Check back soon, because I have another one of these sweet round ups coming up next week! See you guys later!

one   ///   two   ///   three   ///   four   ///   five   ///   six   ///   seven   ///   eight   ///   nine   ///   ten

Partying at A Brave Home    Finding Silver Pennies

1. laura irion September 23, 2014

could you have a little discussion with santa on my behalf too?? LOVE!

• kyla September 23, 2014

done and done!

2. Jennifer @ Brave New Home September 24, 2014

I just tossed my Crate and Barrel catalog in the recycle bin and the hot dip bowl and condiment jars totally jumped out at me. Things I totally don’t need but can’t help but want. Ditto for me, Santa.

• kyla September 24, 2014

I think the hot dip bowls would also make great soup or side salad bowls! I love the wood and white porcelain combo. It’s modern and casual at the same time…if that is possible? Thanks so much for stopping by Jennifer and thanks for hosting a great link up!

3. kim September 24, 2014

I’ve seen the porcelain berry containers at Kirkland’s along with the porcelain egg holders. I’ve been coveting them but haven’t been able to justify them. But I will!!

• kyla September 24, 2014

Oooh! I haven’t seen them there and I have one close to my home. Will have to check Kirkland’s out! thanks for the heads up!

• Kim September 24, 2014

I love Kirkland’s for little random odds and ends. Madi had a tea party birthday and I got some super cute vintage themed items there.

4. Ashley Lopez September 24, 2014

This is beautiful modern pieces, I really love your style!

• kyla September 25, 2014

Thanks Ashley!

5. Jessica September 29, 2014

Love your post! I am hosting my first ever Tuesday Link Up Party. I hope you can come over and link up with me!! I love meeting new ladies and getting to see all the amazing content everyone has to offer! http://liverandomlysimple.com/totally-terrific-tuesday-linkup-party-1/

• kyla September 29, 2014

For sure! Count me in and thanks for stopping by!

6. I’ve been good this year, Santa! Love everything!

• kyla October 2, 2014

Ha! Always have to be good for Santa! Thanks Ashley and thanks for stopping by again!

7. Lou Lou Girls October 4, 2014

Love this! Pinned. It is so fun to party with you. Thank you. I hope to see you at our party on Monday at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

8. […] frown upside down with this fun post! So, I have to be truthful with ya, remember that post of 10 Bargain Buys Under $100 here? I had to pare it down because it was outta control! There was too much goodness for just one post, […]